- Apply Online
- Travel to the U.S.
- Welcome to the U.S.
What is the Visa Waiver Program?
The visa waiver program is a U.S. government program that enables citizens and nationals from the 38 Visa Waiver Countries to enter the United States for tourism or business purposes for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa. The advantage of entering the United States under the visa waiver program is that you can travel to the United States on short notice without obtaining a visa in advance.
What is ESTA?
ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization. ESTA is an online application system developed by the United States government to pre-screen travelers before they are allowed to board an airplane or ship bound for the United States. Starting on January 12, 2009, any person entering the United States under the visa waiver program is required to hold an approved ESTA Travel Authorization.
Who Needs to Apply for ESTA?
All travelers entering the United States (by air or sea) under the visa waiver program are required to hold a valid ESTA travel authorization. The purpose of ESTA is to allow the US Department of Homeland Security to pre-screen all Visa Waiver Travelers before they leave their respective countries. U.S.-bound travelers are recommended to apply for a Travel Authorization at least 72 hours prior to departure.
We are committed to providing the best and most efficient ESTA processing service available online, to do this we ask that you ensure the information you provide us is accurate and complete. Incorrect information can cause delays, questions and potentially a rejection of your application. www.esta-org.com is not affiliated with the US Government and we charge a service fee for submitting your application, providing 24/7 support and limited legal services.
Should you wish to apply for your ESTA Visa through the US Government Portal for a lower fee with reduced services you may do so here. The decision for granting an ESTA remains with the US Government issuing authority.
- Our service includes:
- Fast email confirmation, your ESTA confirmation is delivered directly to your inbox.
- Free online updates and corrections if you need to change something while your ESTA is current.
- 24/7 email customer support, if you need help at any time, from anywhere.
- Easy processing & fast support.
- Privacy protection and safe form.
- Data storage and recovery service.
- All data is reviewed by visa experts before submission to US Government.
- Real-time notifications via email.
- Esta applications are stored and available for 2 years.
- In case of application rejection, the entire cost of the application is refunded, included the US Government processing fees.
- If the application contains errors the application is processed again with no additional cost.
- Support and advice if your visa is questioned before approval.
The 38 Visa Waiver Countries
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom